Sermon Application Questions
- Read Ephesians 5:15. Why does walking with Christ in “days that are evil” require wisdom?
- How do we discern the will of God? Can you give specific examples from scripture that reveal God’s will?
- How does Ephesians 5:18-21 describe the result of being filled with the Spirit? What other results do we find in both the old and new testaments?
- What is one of your favorite psalms or songs? Why is it your favorite?
- How does submission to one another affect the way we sing together?
Family Worship Questions
- Read Ephesians 5:15-21 & Discuss:
- What is wise living? How do we know the will of God? Why is it important to know God’s will?
- Have you ever been asked to do something you did not want to do? How did you respond? How can we joyfully respond to God’s way of living?
- Sing:My Jesus I Love Thee