I hope you are very well. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
- We’re so thankful to God for the blessed time we had together at our church camp. We were 5 churches from this area who gathered together on the 4th – 6th of September.
- We thank God for each brother and sister who chose to be baptized at the camp. In all there were 9 brothers and sisters who were baptized, and 2 of them were from our İzmit fellowship.
- During camp one of the sisters we invited accepted Jesus as her Saviour. My wife, Gülşen, was given the opportunity to share the Gospel with an older lady from Ankara who was also staying in the hotel with us. This lady responded by accepting Jesus as her Saviour!! Let’s thank God together for the salvation of these two ladies.
- Pray with us that those brothers and sisters who were baptized at camp grow in their faith and remain faithful to our Lord Jesus.
- Pray with us that these new believers choose to faithfully attend church participating in the Bible studies offered to help them grow in their faith.
- We’re thankful for your prayers that we find a safer church building in which to meet, as ours is not in good shape. We’re not sure what to do about this problem. We keep looking around at other buildings for sale in faith seeking God’s plan. We’ve registered with the government to receive one, but were rejected. Therefore, we’ve begun praying that God show us the right building to buy so we can continue to meet to worship Him.
- The ministry in the city near us called Adapazari continues. We pray that God build His church there.
- Over these last days it has been very problematic in Turkey. The ISIS and Kurdish unrest has become violent. The newspapers tell of death stories happening every day. Please pray with us for Turkey and those in power in this country.
- We are preparing to do an evangelistic outreach within the next months. Pray with us that we be led of the Lord in this, and that the hearts of many people will be open and ready to receive the Gospel.