Operation Christmas Child National Collection Week
- M-W (Nov 16-18th) 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Th-F(19-20th) 3-5pm
- Sat (21st)10am-1pm
- Sun (22nd) 2-4pm
- Monday (23rd) 9-11am
- Every shoebox gift is an opportunity to:
- Fulfill the Great Commission
- A tool to teach children about giving
- A tangible way to equip churches around the world in outreach and church planting
- A fun and personalized project that unites people of all ages in your group or congregation
- A Christmas outreach that can be completed before Thanksgiving and the busy holiday season
Operation Christmas Child is a global program facilitated through hundreds of thousands of trained volunteers. Local believers in more than 100 countries deliver Operation Christmas Child shoebox gifts, present the Gospel, and facilitate our follow-up discipleship program, The Greatest Journey.
With this approach, local Christians who know the culture and language best are given effective resources with a solid Biblical foundation to share the Gospel in their communities. We equip ministry partners—a local pastor or church leader—to be our volunteer representatives by providing thorough, detailed training for them to be able to facilitate a shoebox outreach event and present the Gospel.
For many children, this is the first gift they will ever receive. More important than the items inside the shoebox, the gifts are an opportunity to share God’s love—and the Good News of Jesus Christ—with children in need.
Check out the Journey of a Shoebox here.